Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
YourSix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an award-winning, innovative physical security provider with solutions that combine all aspects of physical security delivered as a service [PSaaS]. Our cloud solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance, access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring.
We are seeking a customer focused and goal-oriented leader who thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization. If you love working with people and cloud technology with an opportunity to create and build processes that delight our customers, then this is the role for you!
In this technical role you will report directly to the COO/CXO and are responsible for delivering the highest experience level to our partners and customers in product provisioning, field installation support, problem resolution, health monitoring and service. You will oversee our partner and customer facing technical support and dispatch teams by providing day-to-day direction and supervision to meet the initiatives and objectives of our organization ensuring “We’ve got your back” in everything we do—during and after hours. Responsible for building a high performing team through coaching and mentoring, training, process development, measurement, security protocols and compliance.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to our partners and customers through every touch point and interaction and act as an escalation point for the team and customers during and after hours.
- Provide the leadership and inspiration to engage your team proactively. Build, train, grow, and retain your team.
- Set team and individual goals in alignment to the organization’s; monitor, evaluate and coach to continuously raise the capabilities and abilities of the team.
- Instill a proactive mindset in serving our customers and ensure efficiency, effectiveness and compliance to our health monitoring protocols and tools.
- Ensure all customer requests are responded to with proper documentation and time tracking meeting or exceeding our established SLA’s.
- Ensure all product is provisioned complete and on-time and successfully brought into our platforms with the highest regard for our partners security and privacy resulting in high quality and problem free installations; Ensure customers are trained and able to maximize the YourSix security solution.
- Establish KPI’s. Manage and report to meet/exceed expectations including quality standards and audit systems
- Identify, document, standardize and streamline processes; maximize our technology tools to simplify and improve our internal and external interactions.
- Identify knowledge gaps. Provide and/or facilitate training and ensure knowledge transfer through demonstrated competency
- Manage team scheduling, coverage, time, on-call schedules and workload for the team and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years of experience managing a technical team; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with and demonstrated understanding of Physical Security as a Service, Data Networks & Networking, Enterprise Cloud based Video Management and Access Control Systems.
- Experience providing technical direction and driving resolution.
- Technical certifications in YourSix’s suite of products desired
- Experienced in leading process and technology improvements with demonstrated lean principles
- Contributes technical competency and proficiency
- Communicates with superior skill to both technical and non-technical people; ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrates and leads with positive team spirit; influence people to work together, reduce complexity and solve problems at the root
- Embraces fast paced work environment and takes initiative; ability to manage through ambiguity and lead with confidence to inspire your team
- Manages time and priorities well; Responds with commitment and flexibility where and when needed