- Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
- IP networking: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
YourSix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an award-winning, innovative physical security provider with solutions that combine all aspects of physical security delivered as a service [PSaaS]. Our cloud solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance, access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring.
We are seeking a customer focused and goal-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization. If you love working with Cloud technology, have a strong background with Access Control and/or networking and enjoy troubleshooting and solving problems, then this is the role for you.
Overall responsibility for provisioning and maintaining the YourSix Cloud-based Physical Security software platform on behalf of our customers. This includes the provisioning, troubleshooting, turn up, health monitoring, training and post-sale service & support. You will be the technical support contact for our customers and will work in collaboration with our third-party installation and service partners to ensure all devices are fully functioning within the platform at all times. Presents a professional image of YourSix at all times and seeks opportunities to promote the services offered by the company.
You will be in a call rotation for 24/7 support, including weekends and holidays and assisting in back filling vacation request for your co-workers.
1. Provisions, tests and manages the Cloud based security software system and equipment including access control and video surveillance platform according to our customer’s specifications. This includes the infrastructure for access across sites, accounts, and users, and proper subscription enrollment.
2. Works closely with the Project Manager to provision and configure equipment and assists in the overall coordination of specific projects; makes recommendations regarding quality of work and potential changes in scope, and identifies ways to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
3. Assists our partners with the start-up of new equipment and system installation and makes adjustments as needed to ensure the system is operational. This may include identifying and resolving external problems affecting our platform such as firewalls, switches and routers.
4. Identifies and documents our customer’s assets and configuration within our CRM system and project plan, enabling streamlined support for service.
5. Provides platform training for our customer ensuring they are self-sufficient and receiving full value of the SmartSecure platform.
6. Responds to all types of customer service calls, scheduled maintenance calls, and emergency and after-hours calls on a timely basis; will diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, replace defective parts and debug a substantial variety of systems for complex problems.
7. Keeps up to date and informed on all company products, services and policies.
- Working knowledge of networking principles – certifications like Network_ or CCNA a plus
- VMS and/or Access Control certifications a plus
- Basic understanding of low voltage cabling systems
- Basic understanding of web- based programs
- Communicates and works with team members consistently to improve overall implementation of projects
- Reads basic blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures; Interprets manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments.
- Acts as our customer’s best service provider at all times ensuring YourSix meets SLAs
- Consults technical services to resolve unusual problems in system operation, maintenance and warranty work