Saint Paul, MN 55113
- Associate (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are an award-winning, innovative physical security provider with solutions that combine all aspects of physical security delivered as a service [PSaas]. Our cloud solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance, access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring.
In this role you will have limitless opportunities to make a huge impact and work alongside great people. We are a high-growth organization looking for a Help Desk Support Specialist who is familiar with or willing to learn the MDM platform. We work hard but never lose site of the things that matter.
Overview: Overall responsibility for responding to internal helpdesk requests and maintaining company owned devices. This includes the provisioning, troubleshooting, turn up, health monitoring, training, service & support of company owned devices. You will be the technical support contact for internal staff to ensure all devices are functioning within the MDM platform and help users perform their job functions. Always presents a professional image of YourSix and seeks opportunities to promote the services offered by the company.
- Provisions, tests and manages the Cloud based MDM platform and equipment including Windows devices according to company specifications.
- Works closely with the IT Director to provision and configure equipment and assists in the overall coordination of specific projects; makes recommendations regarding quality of work and potential changes in scope, and identifies ways to continuously improve staff experience.
- Identifies and documents our assets and configuration within our ERP system, enabling streamlined support for service.
- Provides training for new hires and existing staff ensuring they are self-sufficient and able to perform their job functions.
- Responds to helpdesk requests in a timely manner, perform scheduled maintenance; diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, replace defective parts and debug a substantial variety of systems for complex problems.
- Keeps up to date and informed on all company products, services and policies.
- Other Duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- 2-year associates degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge supporting Windows 10 desktop users – certifications like A+ or Microsoft certifications a plus
- Working knowledge of Cyber Security best practices
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Basic understanding of Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Basic understanding of web- based programs
- Basic knowledge of networking principles – certifications like Network+ or CCNA a plus
- Communicates and works with team members consistently to improve overall implementation of projects
- Reads basic blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures; Interprets manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments.
- Acts as our customer’s best service provider at all times ensuring YourSix meets SLAs
- Consults technical services to resolve unusual problems in system operation, maintenance and warranty work