Job Title: Frontend Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Technical Director
Seniority Level: Senior/Engineer
We are an award-winning PSaaS provider with solutions that combine all aspects of physical security delivered as a service. Our cloud solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance, access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring. YourSix is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you persistent, passionate, and focused? Do you have the drive to succeed in a fast paced and high energy environment? Bring your charisma, confidence, and creativeness and join our global software team. This is an excellent opportunity for goal-oriented individuals who want to join the leading cloud based physical security solution company in the United States.
YourSix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a frontend engineer, you will be responsible for leading the development of the frontend application for our new platform, as well as contributing hands on development. You will serve as a reference for other developers and work closely with API & UI/UX developers. As the frontend engineer for YourSix as a leading surveillance provider, this role has an emphasis on streaming multimedia technologies like WebRTC and RTSP. You will work in a small cross-functional team environment with other engineers as well as product managers, architects, UX designers and operations teams to deliver top quality cloud-based solutions.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain frontend software technologies
- Maintain a strong understanding of streaming technologies as they evolve
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or Science (Masters preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years experience with frontend application engineering experience
- Experience in developing fully featured frontend applications
- Experience in development leveraging the following technologies:
- React.JS or equivalent
Soft Skills Desired:
- Excellent communicator, up and down
- Ability to mentor and lead others, with an ability to work alone
- Problem Solver