Saint Paul, MN 55113
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 4 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are an award-winning, innovative physical security provider with solutions that combine all aspects of physical security delivered as a service [PSaas]. Our cloud solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance, access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring.
In this role you will have limitless opportunities to make a huge impact and work alongside great people. We are a high-growth organization looking for an Executive Assistant. We work hard but never lose site of the things that matter.
Overview: We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers, specifically our President/CEO and CTO. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Act as a point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, presentations, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations and detailed travel itineraries for CEO and CTO.
- Manages Outlook calendars and handles inbound calls to the CEO and CTO.
- Maintains the current filing and database system, and looks for ways to improve current systems.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Performs additional duties as assigned by CEO.
- High school diploma required; Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Must be able to travel as requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- High level of professional discretion.