Who We Are?
We are an award-winning, innovative physical security provider with solutions that combine all aspects of physical security delivered as a service [PSaas]. Our cloud solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance, access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring.
In this role you will have limitless opportunities to make a huge impact and work alongside great people. We are a high-growth organization looking for a passionate Channel Manager to build new customer and partner relationships that lead to profitable revenue. We work hard but never lose site of the things that matter.
Your primary responsibility as the Channel Manager is to create a preferred supplier position within the limitless Agent Partner Channel by delivering an exceptional customer experience. You are responsible for the complete management within the channel and acting as the hub across the various roles within YourSix. Your activities will include creating and delivering the YourSix brand and experience through conference calls, face to face interactions, public speaking at tradeshows and events and conducting educational webinars leaving a lasting impression within the channel.
- Recruit and Train new Partners across an assigned geographic territory
- Develop and Promote PSaaS and YourSix Strategic relationships to new and current partners
- Respond and qualify opportunities in a timely manner and own the sales process from Lead to Signature
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue goals
- Manage opportunities and your pipeline in our CRM
- Manage annual budget and monthly forecasting
- Serve as the communication conduit between clients and various internal functions. Communicate complex issues and input into succinct summaries and action plans.
- Work closely with Channel Chief, COO/CXO and Brand Marketing to support ongoing priorities, including internal communication process, product presentations, trade shows, research and competitive intelligence
- Strong relationship-building skills and exceptional communication
- 2 to 5 years sales experience with proven track record of selling to/through/within the Channel
- Organizational skills
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- A passion for building partnerships that are mutually beneficial with the ability to sell partners on the value of the partnership, and the ability to create the infrastructure that supports and delivers a rapidly growing ecosystem of partnerships
- An understanding of the product solution, the end-user needs, and how partnerships complement the Your Six offering
- Ability to quickly deliver infrastructure requirements and build relationships with high priority partners
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Instills Trust
- Ensures Accountability
- Financial Acumen
- Decision Quality
- Action Orientated
- Communicates Effectively
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Drives Results