Job Description: Accounting Assistant [Part Time]
Reports To: Business Administrator
Roseville, MN 55113
Who We Are?
We are an award-winning PSaaS provider with solutions that combine all aspects of physical security delivered as a service. Our cloud solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance, access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring.
If you are interested in growing your career with an amazing tech organization, we may have the role for you! This position starts part time, but we are looking for someone interested in moving towards permanent full time work. This role will be located in Roseville, MN but due to COVID we are currently working remote.
We are looking for a motivated Accounting Assistant who has a keen eye for detail with excellent time management, communication and multitasking skills. This role works closely with the Business Administrator on daily accounting activities including processing A/P and A/R transactions, prepare and process customer invoicing. This role will assist in the successful on-boarding of new vendors and other business partners. In addition, provide general HR administrative tasks as assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Business Administrator as it relates to daily accounting tasks
- Perform daily accounting transactions related to customer invoicing, A/P and A/R
- Assist with client and vendor communications via phone, email, and in-person
- Assist with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assist with month end reconciliations and reporting tasks
- Assist with ensuring the new hire on-boarding process is executed
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s degree or 2-years work experience in related accounting field.
- Familiar with accounting principles.
- Proficiency with bookkeeping software, computer systems and strong typing skills.
- Excel, Word, Quickbooks
- CRM / ERP in a service / project industry helpful
- Exceptional time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Apply via Indeed: https://www.indeedjobs.com/yoursix